Tuesday, October 23, 2012

To Facebook or Not to Facebook

When I first decided to join Facebook was when I was in 8th grade because all of my friends had them, not being very technologically savvy I had no idea how to work it so I gave up on the whole thing. However, the more and more my friends eagerly asked me to go on the more and more I went on until I realized that my life has revolved around Facebook. I have become completely captivated by Facebook and I will never be the same again. I remember my mom telling me how I shouldn't post too many pictures because she didn't know who was looking and I was thinking to myself Gee mom only my friends, duh. Now I know that I can't just post whatever because let's be honest, everyone who has a Facebook can be hacked and traced.

No comments:

Post a Comment